Established for over 17 years, AR Design Studio is an award-winning, RIBA Chartered architectural practice based in Winchester, Hampshire.
The successfully appointed PA/Office Manager will support the smooth running of the studio, providing both administrative support and personal assistance to the MD.
Responsibilities will include, although not limited to:
- Managing all the administrative functions and day-to-day activities;
- Managing HR matters;
- Managing income, expenses, budgets and banking;
- Preparing fee proposals;
- Liaising with the accountants and other business partners;
- Monitoring the business plan;
- Processing time sheets and monitoring profitability and productivity;
- Monitoring staff levels in relation to the workload on behalf of Senior Architects;
- Implementing, reviewing and promoting the Practice’s policies and procedures;
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems;
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment;
- Answering the studio telephone, taking messages and handling queries;
- Ensuring that personal matters of the MD are taken care of, i.e. property management, vehicle expenses, travel arrangements etc.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Professional manner with a discrete nature and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Proactive and helpful approach to work
- Flexibility towards tasks
- Attention to detail
- IT proficiency with good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Advanced IT knowledge would be considered favourably
- Be a team player who enjoys partaking in social activities!
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: including 20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays), childcare voucher scheme, pension, plus many more!
Please apply with your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com
Read more »